Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Chinatown- Analysis
My overall opinion on our project is that we did good. There was some key details that we left out and didn't talk much about that we should of, but the rest was good. I think that we had good observations on our scenes/examples that we picked out. Another positive thing that we did was that really focused on the aspect of picking scenes from the movie that related to Film Noir. One negative thing that we did was we didn't talk a lot about how the certain scenes related back to the idea of Film Noir. We covered most of our key terms and we related the scenes with our overall topic of betrayal. On struggle that we ran into was the struggle of picking our scene and defining what about it related to betrayal and what happened in it that lead to betrayal. One thing that I would change about our project is that, I would go back and try to talk more about how it relates to Film Noir and not repeat some of things that we said as much. Overall though, I thought our project was good and shows that we really understand the Film Noir theme of betrayal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment